Thursday 10 November 2011

Car Dealers in Staffordshire


There are a number of car dealers in Staffordshire but I have come across what I believe to be the most helpful and efficient, Lookers Trade Centre.

Lookers Trade Centre is located in Burton but services the Staffordshire area, I am recommending this dealership as I part exchanged my car at the weekend.  I arrived at the trade centre and was greeted by an extremely helpful member of staff, in which started the buying process in a positive way and proceeded in the same way.

Once deciding on the car I wanted, I was then given options to part exchange my old vehicle, buy the car outright or pay on finance, I opted for the second option as it was a great deal, and now I can go back to Lookers Trade Centre for any aftersales that need to be carried out!

No comments:

Post a Comment