Wednesday 9 November 2011

Reasons to Buy an Approved Used Honda


It’s always hard deciding what your next car will be especially when it comes to used cars, so I have decided to make this easy for you and do my own review.  From research I have found that Hondas are very reliable and in my opinion money well spent.

When purchasing a used Honda car from an approved dealer you will receive a complimentary 7 day drive away insurance so no need to worry about sorting out your insurance straight away.  Another good aspect from Honda is the variety of finance options which can be tailored to your needs.

An important guarantee for me is the 12 month happiness guarantee where you will receive road side assistance anywhere in the UK and Europe.  As well as rigorous checking carried out by Honda’s trained technicians  to make sure that your used Honda is of high standard.

I would personally recommend Lookers Honda, an approved used Honda car dealer Kent for a variety of used cars ranging from a used Jazz to a used insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment