Friday 25 November 2011

New Peugeot SUV


I am very fond of Peugeot cars and have never owned any other car, my first car was a Peugeot 106 and now I drive a Peugeot 206 which I find extremely reliable.

I’ve had my 206 for over 6 years now and really want to buy a new car, and you guessed it I’ve got my eye on another Peugeot! The new Peugeot SUV, which is definitely and improvement for me as it’s a lot bigger than my small car so a lot more room which is perfect for me.

The design is stereotypical of Peugeot but it’s easily recognised with 18” alloy wheels and a unique look.  As well as the usual interior features such as leather trimmed steering wheel, a trip computer and curtain airbags so the safety is excellent. 

With a variety of options and an outstanding price starting from £26,595 you can’t really miss out this value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment